With the holiday season in full swing, you’re probably focused on making sure you have all of your gifts for your loved ones taken care of. But don’t forget to treat yourself as well!
Now is a great time to become a member of the Tigers Royals Alumni Network. There are so many ways in which membership in our organization is a gift not just for you, but for others as well.
Here are a few examples.
- You get a number of perks: Membership with our organization comes with a variety of perks depending on your membership tier. You can check out a full list of these perks on our website.
- You will stay updated: Members of our organization will receive regular email communication about everything happening in school and in our organization. If you want to stay connected with your alma mater, this is a great way of making that happen.
- You can access the alumni database: Our alumni database is one of our biggest perks for members. You can use the database to search for fellow alumni of all ages and reconnect with them.
- You’ll get invited to alumni events: We regularly schedule alumni events throughout the year and directly invite all of our members to attend. These events are great opportunities to reconnect, network and share your school spirit. If you’re looking for more social outlets and opportunities, this is exactly the thing for you.
- You get to give back to your school: Alumni memberships help support not just the alumni association itself, but also various initiatives within the school district. Giving back through a membership and additional donations is a great way to ensure current and future generations of students receive the same quality opportunities you had when you were a student yourself.
You often hear the quote around the holidays that it is better to give than to receive. Well, with a membership to your alumni association you can do both. So what are you waiting for? Register today and get all the benefits of joining your alumni association!
Happy holidays to all of our fellow alumni near and far!